Thursday, April 28, 2011

AI top 6 part 2

What a shocking night. Here's how the night went.
Haley was the first one to be safe. Then James was safe. Then scotty, jacob, Casey, and Lauren were told to wait. Lauren was safe. Then there were 3. jacob(the girly-man)was safe next. And then there were two. I was nervous because I like Casey and want him to stay but I also hate scotty. In the end, Casey was voted off. I was MAD.
Check out what one AI fb fan said about James.
"James is a looser, he aint even a rocker, he is such a wanna be, he sounds like a chick that don't know how to sing, if anyone should win it should so be SCOTTY."
I reported her comment at abuse. Haha. Woman, you know who sings like a girl??? JACOB. You know who LOOKS LIKE A MONKEY'S BUTT AND STINKS LIKE IT TOO???????????? scotty.
End of post.

No comments: