Monday, April 25, 2011

AI top 6 part 1 -I Don't know why the links won't show up

Soo I forgot to blog the past few weeks. Since then, Paul and Stefano have been voted off.
Check out these videos of my favorites:
Haley "Benny and the Jets"

Haley and Casey "Moanin" (I thought they sang well together)

James "Uprising"

Casey "Nature Boy" -I like this one because it helps show what a good bassist he is.


I was on youtube looking at their auditions and I learned that James has tourettes and some form of autism. I had no idea. I wondered a tiny bit about his facial expressions and stuff but I never thought much about it. He has all that and he sings like that??? Wow.
I also learned that it was Haley's second time auditioning for AI. I hope she stays on longer. She is better than Lauren.

The others:
Jacob..OMG Jacob.. *face slap* Just watch this:

Make sure you watch how he walks down the stairs and to the end of the stage. He and Stefano sound like girls.
Squirty Biebes Face (Scotty): He sings like freakin CRAP. I skip his songs now. haha. This is the only time you will see me say the word "freakin" on here.
Lauren: She IS good. I just don't think she will win. I really don't.

Dude I'm so glad Stefano is gone.

No comments: