Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stupid school

I almost hate school. It stinks. Really. So I go to Veritas for geometry and biology on Monday and Wednesday. We had a snow day on Monday so I missed school. My math teacher hands out assignment sheets on Fridays. The sheets are for whats due Monday and the next Friday. Since we were out on Monday, my teacher didn't get to teach us(duh)new stuff. So I was just looking at my hw that is due tomorrow and I can't do it! I don't get it! It's too hard. I hate geometry. Seriously. Plus, biology keeps getting harder and harder. I used to really enjoy it but now I don't. THEN I still have my other school at home. OMG that stuff stinks. I HATE latin. Hate it. STUPID RULE ABOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2 YEARS OF A FOREIGN LANGUAGE! And history is really boring, and the people who write literature just need to learn how to write. Their stories STINK.
Sorry about all of that. I have decided to use my blog for letting stuff out. Typing is way better then writing.

OMG= Oh my goodness. That's what I mean when I use it.

No comments: