Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shorts these days..

So I don't know about you but I do NOT wear short, glittery, or all ripped up shorts. I like plain shorts that are not short.
Yesterday we went to Kohl's to try to find a pair of jean shorts. They didn't have any shorts that I liked. None! It's crazy! All the shorts in the Jr's section are either all ripped or too short. So we went to the girls section and all the stuff was really glittery.
I was at Belk the other day and there was a pair of shorts there that where really short and the tag said, "Almost famous.. Shortie Shorts". They were SUPER short. Like probably the shortest shorts I have ever seen.
That's just wrong! So stupid! You will NEVER EVER catch me wearing something like that.
So girls out there, we(or at least I)will be very happy if you would cover up a little(or a lot)more. Please!

Oh and also just to make this clear. There is nothing wrong with glittery shorts. I just don't like to wear glittery stuff.

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

I bought plain (in every color) Bermuda shorts from Old Navy and some of their shorts have the 7" inseam - They aren't too expensive either! I'm with you though! Cover it UP!!!

Ivey said...

For some reason I haven't ever been able to wear and pants from Old Navy.