Friday, March 13, 2009

It's been a while...

Yes, I know. I haven't posted in so long. So much has happend since December 4th. :) Some good and a few bad. It would take me like 7 years to post about it all. So since I don't have that much time to post, I will just post about a few recent things.

Last weekend me and Cassie were in a Parelli clinic(for those of you that don't know what Parelli is,- www.Parelli.com ) with 3 other people. It was fun and we learned some stuff. :) And April 4th I am going to be in a horse show. I don't know what classes I will be entering yet though. Probably a Dreaage class, a jumping class, and a hunter on the hlat class or something like that.
This is a bit random but I now have a youtube account now.. My user name is Jumper2295. You should check out 2 of my videos. The Crazy Bucking horse and the Crazy Bucking horse 2. :D they are both funny! And maybe is someone gives me a few ideas(after you watch the videos) I will be able to make a Crazy Bucking horse 3!!!!!

And also some bad news... My grandfather is not doing very good... I don't really remember all of the details though... I do know that the cancer in his liver has not gotten any smaller but it has also not gotten any bigger. So I guess that's good and bad. And something else has been going on with him.. I think momma said that my grandmother said that he said that he was just tired of it all... So please pray for all of us.

And Jessie(this is for anything though), how far in you bible reading have you gotten? I am in Matthew. The last one we were going to read for now. :)

This is a long post and I am tired.
I am also making(for my Breyer horses) Ribbon Halters. I will have to post some pice of them later.. They are really pretty. :) (and if you don't know what Breyer horses are go to www.breyerhorses.com )
So good nithg ever body and I will try to post alot more often ;)

No comments: