Friday, September 5, 2008

I guess I'm back!

It's been soooo long since I have blogged!! So I guess I need to catch up on blogging! So here is some of the stuff that has been going on.

Well,
I started taking guitar lessons and I think I just had my 12th or 13th lesson and I am learning Bar Chords, finger pickin', new chords and more songs.
Songs I know:
Your Love oh Lord
Let Her Cry
Heart of Worship
You Are My Strengh
Fire Fall Down
For the Moments I Feel Faint
I Could Sing of Your Love Forever
Unashamed Love (favorite)
and i am learning You Alone
Brown Eyed Girl

I have a great teacher! AND I wrote a song.. the 2nd one might be on the way.



I have also been riding Cassie this summer. You know, had some lessons and so on.. had some fun.. lol not too much to say about that. But no, I am NOT getting tiried of Cassie or riding!


Now I have to make up my mine about somthing.. It's a horse show or a middle school retreat....
The show has a class called a costume class and that is where you AND your horse dress up!
And this would be my last year for Freedom Weekend (the retreat) because I will be in 9th grade next year!!! High school! :p

6 comments:

Amy said...

You are just like your momma..can't make a decision! lol

keith said...

Welcome Back!!!
Glad to see you again.

Keisha said...

Hey Girlfriend!! Welcome back to blog world! let me know when your ready for a fresh face! :0)

Jennifer Walker said...

Ivey I'm so glad you're learning the guitar. I'm learning to play the dulcimer...it's an older stringed instrument they play in the mountains it's really easy to learn. Hope you continue to enjoy it.

Jessie Hannah said...

Keep up w/ the gutiar!! you'll get though it. than if you ever caome to visit you can impress us!! :)

Jessie Hannah said...

P.S. sorry i wanted to put on the the end

jessie