Saturday, July 28, 2007

Riding Lesson



Yes, this is me jumping Sunny. That is the name of the pony I am riding. Pic # 1, I am jumping a chewed up log pile. Pic # 2, I am jumping up a bank. I really like the log pile but the bank...... is not so fun. So yea maybe soon there will be a video of my jumping!!!
Q of the post.
What kind of horse is Sunny? (Hint. you might be able to tell if you look at pic #1)
ok so she is not a full breed _ she is a cross but you only have to guess part of what breed she is.
ok so here is the answer, Sunny is a ......... Pony Of The Americas and Arabian cross

2 comments:

Dollar General said...

I'm determined not to cheat! SO, I have no idea what kind of horse it is! You look like a pro riding though!
I hate I didn't see you so much this weekend! Hope you had fun! We missed you! Love ya, PG

Ivey said...

yea yea yea!!!!! Come on.... just guess!!!!! here pick one,
Welsh Pony
Arabian
Shetland Pony
QH

ok so pick!